It’s no secret that financial organizations are facing an increasingly complicated regulatory environment.
We help Fortune 500 banks, financial institutions, insurance enterprises, and other highly regulated financial industry partners find cost-effective ways to manage the explosion of data, cyber security threats, regulatory demands, and customer expectations without inhibiting innovation.
True IT Risk Management means developing a strategic program that uses people, processes, and technology to identify, view, manage, and consistently communicate IT governance, risk, and compliance (IT GRC) position continuously in real time. This way, business decisions can be made on a solid risk management foundation, instead of on gut feeling alone.
If you have problems retaining the needed skilled experts on staff, want to find ways to speed up initiatives, or reduce the time and expenses of keeping up with all of your compliance requirements, we should talk.
Here are some of the IT-related regulations with which Lynx Technology Partners and continuous compliance visibility through Lynx Risk Manager (LRM) can help ensure compliance:
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Guidance
- PCAOB Auditing Standards, SAS 94 / 109 / 110
- AIPCA standards, SEC 17CFR 210 / 240
- COSO ERM framework
- NASD NYSE Guidance
- NASD & NYSE manuals
- SEC 17CFR 240.17
- SEC 17CFR 210 / 228 / 229 / 240, and more
- Payment Card (PCI) Guidance
- Amex, MasterCard and Visa rules
- PCI DSS v3.2 and more
- Other Banking and Finance Guidance
- Basel II
- FTC 16CFR
- Check 21
- 12CFR 748
- Minimizes the cost of compliance
- Reduces your IT audit burden
- Identifies the IT risk that matters most to your business
- Provides a view of your entire compliance and IT risk posture
Ready to Talk?
We know your time is precious. Give us a call today or simply click the ‘schedule an overview’ button on the form or below. We will set up some time to listen to your needs and come back with custom solutions.