- This event has passed.
Free Virtual Event: Insights to Combat Today’s Evolving Threats
October 23, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cyber attacks have evolved. The fallout from WannaCry, BlueKeep, NotPetya and others have inspired a new generation of hackers looking for a quick score. While it’s impossible to guess when the next attack will hit and whether you’ll be a target, you can take the initiative now to stay informed and build the best defense possible.
That’s the mission of the Cybersecurity Summit, bringing you insights from global leaders in IT security. You’ll hear from:
- Forrester on why orgs must ditch perimeter-based security in favor of a Zero Trust model
- Morphisec will share their secrets on how to get the most out of the security tools already in Windows 10
- The good people at Kenna Security will point out costly mistakes teams make trying to protect against vulnerabilities
- Ivanti is bringing together a group of CIOs to handle a wide-range of burning security questions
- Lynx’s CEO is presenting an in-depth session on how Incident Risk Management can influence intelligent business decisions
Best of all, it’s free and entirely online. Join from your office, car or couch. You get access to five informative sessions, all designed to help you instantly increase your security posture. Click below to learn more.